Yamaha FX HO
To Know More Yamaha FX HO Dealer India
- The FX ? HO is powered by a 1.8 liter high output Yamaha Marine Engine.
This 1812cc engine, which is purpose-built for the marine environment, is the largest displacement engine ever installed in a personal watercraft. It is also the only engine in the high-performance, four-stroke category optimized to run on the least expensive Regular Unleaded fuel.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI):
Throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly:
Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
- Slant Detection Switch:
Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
- High Volume Intake Box:
With water repellent air filter and flame arrestors.
- SAWS (Scavenger Assist Wet Sump):
Equipped with a high-performance, compact gas-liquid separator, this engine uses Yamaha's unique ultra compact lubrication system and the oil pan structure.
- Corrosion Protection System:
Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
- Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing:
For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
- Direct Ignition:
For more efficient combustion.
Yamaha High Pressure Pump
- The FX HO's 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller:
Designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The FX HO pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
- The industry's only Reverse with Traction Control technology:
Maintains the perfect RPM to provide the optimal speed for effectively maneuvering when the watercraft is in reverse.
- Quick Shift Trim System (Q.S.T.S.):
Mechanically operated, this system offers instant change in the attitude of the watercraft while underway allowing for tighter turns or quicker acceleration on plane, as the rider prefers. Q.S.T.S. offers 24 degrees of total trim range.
- Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner:
For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
- High Flow Intake Duct and Grate:
The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
- Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30:
A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
The NanoXcel Hull and Deck:
- The FX HO features the world's first hulls and decks manufactured through the use of cutting edge nanotechnology.
Yamaha's NanoXcel ultra-lightweight, high strength material reduces the weight of the hull, deck and liner by 25% and provides performance gains in acceleration, fuel reduction, top speed and handling. Additionally, the NanoXcel material offers a shinier, gem-like finish which reduces surface tension on the water, providing a more nimble, responsive ride.
- Progressive, Stepped Draft V-Hull with Integrated Bow Spray Guard:
Provides excellent maneuverability, handling and comfort.
- Sponson Design:
Provides added straight-line comfort and an improved two-up and three-up riding experience.
- Yamaha's exclusive Cruise Assist
is the industry's first system that allows the driver to set and hold a particular engine speed while maintaining a comfortable riding position with the throttle. Once the speed is set, the driver can increase or decrease the speed through the simple push of a button. When the throttle is disengaged the system shuts off.
- Yamaha's No Wake Mode makes cruising through no-wake zones a breeze.
Once engaged, the no-wake mode moves the engine's RPMs to an optimal speed, approximately 5 mph, for efficiently navigating through a no-wake zone. Once through, the driver simply applies throttle and the no-wake mode is released.
- Four-step Adjustable Tilt Steering System:
Allows the rider to adjust the steering column angle from 55 degrees to 35 degrees.
- Multi-function Electronic Information Center:
Provides the operator a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level, low fuel warning, low oil pressure warning, battery voltage, overheat warning, hour meter, check engine light with self-diagnostic function and the industry's only audible warning system.
- Industry's First Remote Controlled Transmitter:
With the touch of a button on Yamaha's innovative remote controlled transmitter, you can activate and deactivate the FX HO's digital security system and Low RPM Mode from up to 30 feet away.
- Low RPM Mode?:
The personal watercraft industry's first fuel saving feature, Low RPM can reduce fuel consumption by up to 26% based on average annual use.
- Yamaha Security System: This security system that can be activated with the touch of a button ensures that no one starts the FX HO without your permission.
- 23 Gallons of Total Storage,
including a glove box and water tight compartment on dash.
- Extra Large Boarding Platform with Retractable Reboarding Step:Provides a stable area for reboarding.
- Dual Mirrors:
Automotive style and convenience.
- Finger Throttle Lever:
Provides added comfort while reducing hand fatigue.
- Yamaha's Trademarked Visibility Spout®:
A waterspout from the rear of the craft that improves the watercraft's conspicuity.
To Know More Yamaha FX HO Dealer India